Complaints handling procedure
As a firm accredited by the Royal Society of Chartered Surveyors, the National Association of Estate Agents, the Association of Residential Letting Agents and the Property Ombudsman, Peter Ball & Co Property Services Limited (referred to as “Peter Ball & Co”) aims to provide the highest standards of service to all vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants, but to ensure your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to the respective manager in the branch you deal with:
- Andrew Banner, Lettings Manager, 8 Buckingham Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2LD
- Derek Turney, Head of Property Management, 8 Buckingham Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2LD
- Matthew Wood, Sales Manager, 8 Buckingham Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2LD
- Renee Booth, Branch Manager, Pevensey House, 27 Sheep Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6JF
- Jason Lake, Branch Director, 3 West Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1SL
- Stuart McMillan, Associate Director Lettings, 3 West Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1SL
- Richard Evans, Head of Property Management, 3 West Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1SL
- Mark Ayres, Branch Manager Buckingham, Bourton Business Park, Bourton Road, Buckingham, MK18 7DS
- Mark Cruse, Branch Manager Winslow, 22 High Street, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3HF
- Paul Broomham, Commercial Director, Pevensey House, 27 Sheep Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6JF
The grievance will be acknowledged within three working days and investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures. A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 14 working days. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact our Commercial Director, Paul Broomham at the address given below, who will review the complaint:
27 Sheep Street
Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement within a further 14 working days.
If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to:
The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP, as an individual consumer (they can also be contacted on 01722 333306 or at www.tpos.co.uk); or
The RICS Dispute Resolution Service (DRS), Surveyor Court, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JE as a commercial client.
You can also contact the Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB), at Capital House, Pride Place, Derby, DE24 8QR.
These referrals should be made within 12 months of the date of our final written statement.