Complaints handling procedure
As a firm accredited by the National Association of Estate Agents, the Association of Residential Letting Agents and the Property Ombudsman, Peter Ball & Co Property Services Limited (referred to as “Peter Ball & Co”) aims to provide the highest standards of service to all vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants, but to ensure your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to the respective manager in the branch you deal with:
- Nicola Mitchell, 2 Mill Parade, Church Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52 8LR
- Sam Banfield, 268 London Road, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham, GL52 6HS
- Mark Kraven, 29-30 Bath Street, Cheltenham, GL50 1YA
- Jamie Dyer, 29-30 Bath Street, Cheltenham, GL50 1YA
- Deena Hyatt, 1-3 Shurdington Road, Leckhampton, Cheltenham, GL53 0JB
- Jonathan Richards, 1 Barton Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5PP
- Paul Broomham, Pevensey House, 27 Sheep Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6JF
The grievance will be acknowledged within three working days and investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures. A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 14 working days. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact our Area Director, Julian Carter, at the address given below, who will review the complaint:
29-30 Bath Street
Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement within a further 14 working days.
If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to:
The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP, as an individual consumer (they can also be contacted on 01722 333306 or at www.tpos.co.uk); or
You can also contact the Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB), at Capital House, Pride Place, Derby, DE24 8QR.
These referrals should be made within 12 months of the date of our final written statement.